ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #14  
Old 05-06-2021, 04:29 PM
Spike's Avatar
Spike Spike is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 8,366
Thanks: 9,757
Thanked 5,679 Times in 3,101 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironshaft View Post
I have heard that he only drinks Milwaukee's Best or Red, White & Blue.

It should be pretty cheap for you to treat!
LOL!!! Anybody on this board who comes to central California, I would love to meet in person. I have a great bar only one block away. We can stagger our way back to my house, I have the room. Oh yeah, fuck Milwaukee's Best, you will be drinking better shit than that on my watch.
__________________
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spike For This Useful Post:
Chromeburn (05-06-2021), JAFF (05-06-2021)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.