ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-06-2021, 04:19 PM
Ironshaft Ironshaft is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 400
Thanks: 1,302
Thanked 777 Times in 262 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
dam, I like your posts. You are one of the best posters on this board. People take shots at you, just like they take shots at me. If you are ever in Central California, let me know, I'll buy you a beer or two.
I have heard that he only drinks Milwaukee's Best or Red, White & Blue.

It should be pretty cheap for you to treat!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ironshaft For This Useful Post:
Spike (05-06-2021)
  #2  
Old 05-06-2021, 04:29 PM
Spike's Avatar
Spike Spike is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 8,350
Thanks: 9,740
Thanked 5,664 Times in 3,090 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironshaft View Post
I have heard that he only drinks Milwaukee's Best or Red, White & Blue.

It should be pretty cheap for you to treat!
LOL!!! Anybody on this board who comes to central California, I would love to meet in person. I have a great bar only one block away. We can stagger our way back to my house, I have the room. Oh yeah, fuck Milwaukee's Best, you will be drinking better shit than that on my watch.
__________________
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spike For This Useful Post:
Chromeburn (05-06-2021), JAFF (05-06-2021)
  #3  
Old 05-06-2021, 04:48 PM
Spike's Avatar
Spike Spike is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 8,350
Thanks: 9,740
Thanked 5,664 Times in 3,090 Posts
Default

Here's my thought. Sign Fisher right now. Don't fuck around Ballard, just sign him. He's a better LT than anyone in the draft.
__________________
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spike For This Useful Post:
Chromeburn (05-06-2021), YDFL Commish (05-06-2021)
  #4  
Old 05-06-2021, 05:27 PM
apballin apballin is offline
Doom -N- Gloom
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,551
Thanks: 2,870
Thanked 1,785 Times in 995 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
Here's my thought. Sign Fisher right now. Don't fuck around Ballard, just sign him. He's a better LT than anyone in the draft.
If he’s healthy if not get the Bears dude
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apballin For This Useful Post:
Dewey 5 (05-06-2021)
  #5  
Old 05-06-2021, 05:35 PM
JAFF JAFF is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Indiana
Posts: 5,056
Thanks: 2,384
Thanked 2,516 Times in 1,415 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
LOL!!! Anybody on this board who comes to central California, I would love to meet in person. I have a great bar only one block away. We can stagger our way back to my house, I have the room. Oh yeah, fuck Milwaukee's Best, you will be drinking better shit than that on my watch.
Central California? Fresno or Bakersfield? LOL
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-06-2021, 09:10 PM
Spike's Avatar
Spike Spike is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 8,350
Thanks: 9,740
Thanked 5,664 Times in 3,090 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFF View Post
Central California? Fresno or Bakersfield? LOL
Carmel.
__________________
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-07-2021, 12:03 AM
UnitasMon UnitasMon is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
Carmel.
I live in Carmel too.
No Colt Fans in CA.....
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-07-2021, 07:13 AM
Spike's Avatar
Spike Spike is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 8,350
Thanks: 9,740
Thanked 5,664 Times in 3,090 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnitasMon View Post
I live in Carmel too.
No Colt Fans in CA.....
You, me, and Clint Eastwood need to go have a few beers together.
__________________
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spike For This Useful Post:
JAFF (05-07-2021)
  #9  
Old 05-08-2021, 01:43 PM
RCAChainGang's Avatar
RCAChainGang RCAChainGang is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 470
Thanks: 14
Thanked 19 Times in 12 Posts
Default

I see where some of the criticism is coming from. I am immediately excited about Paye as an edge defender and then to a lesser extent a pass rusher. From my evaluation he is excellent at engaging offensive lineman and ripping away to make a tackle oftentimes for a loss. He also routinely sets the edge and redirects running backs back into the mess to be gang tackled. Still, I see the pass rush potential and think he can develop there. He flashes from time to time. But in college so many of the plays are 1 read plays, so sacks are much harder to come by. I don't care as much about sack production on the college level.

I see Paye as a three down DE that can play rush, crash, or even inside. Had I been drafting though I would have selected Darrisaw.

@Spike - No way! I was just in Carmel for vacation. Wish I knew you were out there a week earlier!
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RCAChainGang For This Useful Post:
Oldcolt (05-08-2021), Spike (05-08-2021)
  #10  
Old 05-06-2021, 07:18 PM
HoosierinFL's Avatar
HoosierinFL HoosierinFL is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,917
Thanks: 255
Thanked 2,082 Times in 991 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
LOL!!! Anybody on this board who comes to central California, I would love to meet in person. I have a great bar only one block away. We can stagger our way back to my house, I have the room. Oh yeah, fuck Milwaukee's Best, you will be drinking better shit than that on my watch.
only if you can get me some Pliny!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to HoosierinFL For This Useful Post:
Spike (05-06-2021)
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.