ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #4  
Old 05-02-2021, 10:47 AM
apballin apballin is offline
Doom -N- Gloom
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,551
Thanks: 2,870
Thanked 1,785 Times in 995 Posts
Default

After watching the post draft presser and I feel a lot better love Ballards honesty, big on character and resilience which is exactly what Paye is and I’m sure they know more about these guys than I do, but I want a team full of resilient, hardworking, professional guys and that’s exactly what we have. They’ll sure up left tackle one way or another either way I’m proud to say this is my team, from the owner to Ballard to Reich to the team on the field I like where we’re at so I was disappointed in the draft in May but I’ll probably be ecstatic come January
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.