ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #20  
Old 04-29-2021, 07:39 PM
Chromeburn's Avatar
Chromeburn Chromeburn is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 5,570
Thanks: 1,480
Thanked 3,919 Times in 2,193 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
Not sure how far you think this trade back will go but Raddunz will probably be there are 54. If he's the BPA then yea take him.


The only way I see Ballard setting a priority for a position is if there is a run on LT's in the draft. Otherwise he'll probably get one at 54 who will be BPA

I too want him to trade back and get a couple more picks. But he still needs to take BPA that is not a position of NON need like QB RB OG OC All other positions need upgraded.

He already said he is not going to force a pick for a position of need.


I Think even in the middle of the 2nd the value will be WR and CB.

I've had a long day today so I hope he trades back and does it early
I think the value of senior Bowl players has gone up bc of covid. I expect Radunz to go late 1st to mid second. He may say that. But if he doesn’t draft a LT high then he better get Erik Fisher on the phone. Also in a risky year taking an offensive lineman is a safe move with a low bust rate. If Vera Tucker is there I think we take him, the gap between tackle and guard has shrunk a lot over the years.

WR is a super risky position. 40% of 1st round receivers have not had a 1000 yard season.

Last edited by Chromeburn; 04-29-2021 at 07:47 PM.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.