ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 04-25-2021, 06:24 PM
Puck's Avatar
Puck Puck is online now
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Fort Wayne
Posts: 8,537
Thanks: 2,238
Thanked 3,411 Times in 1,687 Posts
Default

I am finishing my list and the ranking I have them at and will post before the draft.

I usually don't do this much but have been intrigued with the variety of talent that is coming in.

I'll do my top 50-60 players. We'll see how close I am.
__________________
Gonna win it all.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.