ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #14  
Old 04-17-2021, 10:03 PM
albany ed albany ed is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Albany, NY
Posts: 2,157
Thanks: 339
Thanked 1,657 Times in 789 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
I don't know how anyone can watch that and not just love TY Hilton. He will go down as one of my all-time favorite players just because of who he is.
He definitely exceeded my expectations. I never saw him as a #1 receiver, and as great as he's been for the Colts, I still don't.
__________________
Hey, it's your world. I'm just gonna play in it for a while.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.