ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 03-26-2021, 06:34 PM
AlwaysSunnyinIndy AlwaysSunnyinIndy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 2,619
Thanks: 783
Thanked 3,345 Times in 1,455 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
I am trying to figure out what that means for our pick. Does this help us or hurt us?

As others have indicated, I think it greatly increases the likelihood of the 49'ers drafting a QB. I think it also decreases the chances of the Eagles drafting a first round QB. So that is a wash.

However, if the 49'ers would have stayed at 1.12, I think they might have looked at help at CB or potentially an OL.

Assuming that the Eagles stay at 1.12, I think they still need help at WR even though they drafted Reagor last year. They may also be looking for more talent on defense.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AlwaysSunnyinIndy For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (03-26-2021)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.