![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
A lot. What difference does it make? The Colts need a LT, I doubt the can find one at the Dollar General. I havent a clue about Ballards value system on players, but he does have a good running game and a LT will go along way in protecting a QB.
And Tampa Bay proves what we already know. Protect your QB and knock down the opposition QB. The Colts need DEs. I would bet that WRs and LBs will be sacrificed to sign or draft replacements. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid. |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
1. Its all funny money. IF the fans can be back, the cap will jump. You wanna win, its going to cost you 2. Every team has the same problems 3. Its not your money. Its Jim’ and he has never been cheap. |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|