![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
wentz's injury history concerns me.
also I would not want to give up much draft capital for either one. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Something like. We get Wentz and Philly's 2nd or 3rd this year and they get our 1st next yr. and take the contract.
__________________
Gonna win it all. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
No?
I hate this. |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
I believe in Darnold.
__________________
Hey, it's your world. I'm just gonna play in it for a while.
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to albany ed For This Useful Post: | ||
TheMugwump (02-05-2021) | ||
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
GOD PLEASE NO !!!!! I'd rather give the keys to Eason then try to get Wentz, he's a fuckin crybaby !!!
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to njcoltfan For This Useful Post: | ||
Spike (02-05-2021) | ||
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Good lord, this is depressing. Choosing between retread qb’s and praying.
Having said that, I’d take Darnold. The Jets may be the worst franchise in the NFL not based in Houston. It wouldn’t surprise me at all if Darnold flourished somewhere else. |
| The Following User Says Thank You to Hoopsdoc For This Useful Post: | ||
TheMugwump (02-05-2021) | ||
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Neither.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|