ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #10  
Old 01-31-2021, 11:02 PM
apballin apballin is offline
Doom -N- Gloom
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,551
Thanks: 2,870
Thanked 1,785 Times in 995 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam8610 View Post
And Irsay keeps talking about a vet and winning now. I know many have mentioned Darnold, but that doesn't seem to go with Irsay's rhetoric at all. Yes, he's a veteran, and yes, at 23 he could have a long NFL career ahead of him, but I doubt anyone would argue he's the type of QB Irsay talked about in his year end presser. I will say this, if they do go with Darnold, I'll be excited for it, because that means both Ballard and Reich believe enough in him to risk their careers on him.
What’s your take on Trey Lance?
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.