ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #10  
Old 01-31-2021, 08:55 PM
Dam8610 Dam8610 is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 6,624
Thanks: 120
Thanked 2,275 Times in 1,280 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromeburn View Post
I think that started with Dan Dakich who likes to troll the Colts, Ballard, and Colt fans. Also he likes Grigson and thinks he got shafted by a political Pagano and was better than people think. So I don’t know if I believe that rumor.
So Omaha is Dan Dakich?

Quote:
Originally Posted by apballin View Post
I’d take Walker over Bridewater
You would've taken Brian Price over Ndamukong Suh, and that statement is similarly bad.

Anyway, back to the OP topic, I think Matt Ryan is the next domino and I think he's the best veteran option at this point. How much will he cost?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
i was wrong.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.