ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 01-28-2021, 11:42 AM
HoosierinFL's Avatar
HoosierinFL HoosierinFL is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,917
Thanks: 255
Thanked 2,082 Times in 991 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc View Post
Part of me feels like the Colts have, or think they have, some sort of inside track on Stafford or someone else.

Otherwise, if the reports are true, why slam the door on Rivers? They originally told him to take a month and decide, if I’m not mistaken. Why tell him they’re moving on 3 days later if they don’t have something else in hand? Unless they decided he’s just completely done, which is possible.

Doesn’t make sense.
what am I missing here?
I thought Rivers just retired - I hadn't heard that before retiring the Colts told him anything about moving on...?
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.