ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 01-23-2021, 09:19 PM
TheMugwump's Avatar
TheMugwump TheMugwump is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 2,387
Thanks: 2,022
Thanked 2,199 Times in 1,224 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
Who's our competition for Stafford?

Bears (doubt the Lions trade within their division)
Broncos
49ers
Panthers
Redskins

Maybe a couple of other teams.

I would guess the 49ers and the Colts should be the front runners. If the Lions would do a solid for Stafford, this is two of the only destinations I would send him to as long as the compensation was the same or better.

I forgot the fucking Pats, they need a QB too.
Don't forget the Fucking Patriots. Don't ever forget those assholes...

And I know I am seeing with my heart, but I would like to think that Detroit not only wants Stafford out of the division, but out of the Conference too. That leaves Broncos, Patsies, and Colts.

Last edited by TheMugwump; 01-23-2021 at 09:21 PM.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.