ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #27  
Old 01-20-2021, 06:56 AM
albany ed albany ed is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Albany, NY
Posts: 2,131
Thanks: 337
Thanked 1,638 Times in 779 Posts
Default Rules question

I'm pretty sure the rule for a QB running outside the tackles can throw the ball past the LOS to avoid a loss of yardage and no grounding will be called. Can a running back do the same thing? I've seen running backs go out of bound or get tackled behind the LOS and I always think, why not just throw the ball forward and out of bounds to avoid that loss? Can they do that?
__________________
Hey, it's your world. I'm just gonna play in it for a while.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.