ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 01-17-2021, 09:25 PM
Mr. Session's Avatar
Mr. Session Mr. Session is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 929
Thanks: 420
Thanked 776 Times in 364 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam8610 View Post
He sucked here and only got good after going to Buffalo, that's why he was hated here.
He made strides in his last year IIRC. It was a long time ago but I remember feeling like we should have brought him back. I understood letting him go, but I felt there was still potential there.

He hates Indianapolis and brings everything he has every time they match up. And honestly, I can't blame him.

He probably knew then he was fully capable of being a meaningful contribution to a defense and Indianapolis essentially told him to kick rocks, and I think it's important to consider who was in control of the organization during that time.

Hindsight is 20/20.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.