ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #9  
Old 01-15-2021, 11:54 AM
TheMugwump's Avatar
TheMugwump TheMugwump is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 2,389
Thanks: 2,022
Thanked 2,199 Times in 1,224 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitty46953 View Post
I think we have to address the LT spot, regardless of what AC decides to do.

The top available in my opinion are:

1. Penei Sewell, Oregon (I figure he goes to Dolphins at #3)
2. Christian Darrisaw, Virginia Tech
3. Rashawn Slater, Northwestern
4. Sam Cosmi, Texas
5. Alex Leatherwood, Alabama
6. Liam Eichenberg, Notre Dame

I feel that the Dolphins, Cardinals, Redskins and Bears, along with the Colts could go with an OT. If my rankings are close that should leave Leatherwood or Eichenberg available at pick #21 ? Pure speculation... Personally I go with the Eichenberg and put him next to Nelson.
If we could get Darrisaw or Cosmi and line them with Nelson, that side of the line will be set for another decade. I know a lot less about Leatherwood and Eichenberg, but at least he and Nelson could wax nostalgic about good old South Bend.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.