ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion > Soda's Picks

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #16  
Old 01-10-2021, 09:50 PM
AustinCollie17 AustinCollie17 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 608
Thanks: 25
Thanked 623 Times in 247 Posts
Default

In terms of smitty vs myself, looks like 28 is the magic number. Steelers score 28 and Browns score 28, I win. If Steelers fail to score 28, smitty wins. If Browns fail to score 28, then it depends on how much the Steelers score. If Steelers score 35, I win. I am trying to think of all the potential scenarios.

With that Browns TD:

Steelers score 28 or more: I win
Steelers score less than 28: smitty wins

Best of luck!

Last edited by AustinCollie17; 01-10-2021 at 09:53 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AustinCollie17 For This Useful Post:
smitty46953 (01-11-2021)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.