![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
come on, make this field goal
__________________
Hey, it's your world. I'm just gonna play in it for a while.
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
good
__________________
Hey, it's your world. I'm just gonna play in it for a while.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Now, win this coin flip
__________________
Hey, it's your world. I'm just gonna play in it for a while.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Fuck. Congrats to the Titans, I just realized, the Texans played 4 games against 2 teams that are in the playoffs, and really could have won all 4 games with any luck at all.
__________________
Hey, it's your world. I'm just gonna play in it for a while.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|