ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 12-28-2020, 01:53 PM
Colts And Orioles's Avatar
Colts And Orioles Colts And Orioles is offline
Historian
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Brewster, NY
Posts: 9,295
Thanks: 5,209
Thanked 5,565 Times in 3,376 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles View Post
o


After watching the Packers-Titans game last night, I think that it is pretty clear that the Colts are much more equipped to have success in the playoffs against other good teams than are the Titans.

Even though it would mean that the Colts would be in control of their own destiny in regard to the division title, I still would not switch the wins with the Packers and the Titans ...... I'd rather have the Colts needing help from one of 3 teams (the Texans, the Bills, or the Steelers) than to have a team that is incapable of competing with and beating solid teams, like the Colts showed that they were capable of in that win over the Packers. As painful as it was to see the Colts blow a 17-point lead to the Steelers yesterday, I think that the closeness of the game (especially considering the fact that the Colts were without both of the starting offensive tackles) showed that the Colts were indeed bona-fide contenders with the capability of at least reaching the AFC championship game. Hell, I think that the Colts have a better chance of defeating the Chiefs in the playoffs than the Bills or the Steelers do ...... I'm not saying that I would bet on the Colts beating the Chiefs, but I would be very surprised to see the Chiefs lose to the Bills or the Steelers in the playoffs, and I would NOT be surprised to see them lose to the Colts in the playoffs.

o
o


From the Titans' local newspaper ........


It wasn't the Snow or the Officials ....... The Packers were Much Better than the Titans

(By Gentry Estes)

https://www.tennessean.com/story/spo...fs/3964675001/

o
__________________
BALTIMORE COLTS ))))))))))))))))))) INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:30 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.