ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #16  
Old 12-28-2020, 01:44 AM
Dam8610 Dam8610 is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 6,622
Thanks: 120
Thanked 2,274 Times in 1,280 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brylok View Post
I'm hoping for an Eason miracle. There's nobody else available that I think will be better than Rivers.
Stafford would be a sturdier bridge. I think Ballard needs to take a chance and move up for a QB in this draft. I think Kyle Trask or Mac Jones would be worthwhile, especially if they can trade up to the end of Round 1 to get one of them after getting their LT of the future. I like Eason, but unless the team starts showing confidence in him, I'm hesitant to do so myself, especially with no preseason this year.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
i was wrong.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.