ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 12-08-2020, 01:10 PM
albany ed albany ed is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Albany, NY
Posts: 2,133
Thanks: 338
Thanked 1,638 Times in 779 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
I think he would have taken Luck. It was the smart move
I agree. And, if not for the 18 million dollar roster bonus due to (a yet to be certain of his health) Peyton Manning, I think they would have drafted Luck and kept Manning for at least one more year. The roster bonus forced their hand to make a decision in the dark. If they passed on Luck and Manning never recovered, and Luck went on to have a stellar career with another team,
__________________
Hey, it's your world. I'm just gonna play in it for a while.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.