ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 10-13-2020, 03:48 PM
JAFF JAFF is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Indiana
Posts: 5,056
Thanks: 2,384
Thanked 2,516 Times in 1,415 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brylok View Post
Probably, I haven't lived there for over a decade. It just pisses me off that that one decision has ruined the team for years to come.
I guess it doesn’t register with you that when he had his liver lacerated, He could’ve died right there on the field in front of the fans.

I think I saw almost every game Andrew luck played and I can say that I never felt cheated by his efforts. I can’t prove this, but it seems to me that he just couldn’t give that effort anymore. In the short time he played in Indianapolis, he was so beat up he just couldn’t play up to his own expectations.

I’m not sure why you feel ownership of this person. That somehow Andrew luck owes you something. I really believe you need to put that burden down.
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JAFF For This Useful Post:
albany ed (10-13-2020), apballin (10-13-2020), Colts And Orioles (10-13-2020), Dewey 5 (10-13-2020), Racehorse (10-14-2020)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.