ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7  
Old 10-07-2020, 01:05 PM
Lawrence Owen Lawrence Owen is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Indiana
Posts: 297
Thanks: 103
Thanked 460 Times in 183 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pez View Post
I am not too worried about power rankings 12 is fine. ESPN had us at 9th.

Yes, I'm stoked for our Defense, they are a blast to watch. Yes, the win over the undefeated Bears was excellent. But...

1. Teams that deserve to be in the top half of the league should not lose to the Jags.

2. We haven't played a good offense.



I want to see our defense stop a good running team... Oh hey, look, it's the league leading rushing team.
I don't count Week 1, as that was basically preseason for every team. Most teams did not fully look themselves that week.
As for offense, the Colts have played a top 10 offense, with a good rushing attack. The Vikings have averaged 425 yards offense/game outside the Colts. That would be good for 8th in the NFL. And Cook for them have really ran well also. They've also averaged over 30 points/game outside Indy's game. If it wasn't for Indy, the Vikings would be a top 10 offense in nearly every category.
As for power rankings, I think they are funny, because most of them are made by people who only watch the highlights, and see stats. Don't actually watch EVERY game, especially the smaller, 'under the radar' teams. I just made the parody because when I saw NFL .com actually dropped Indy in the rankings, and had moved a 2-2 team in front of them instead, after beating an undefeated team, I figured something needed to be said.
Reply With Quote
 

Tags
colts

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.