ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

View Poll Results: How many wins?
13 - 16 wins 1 2.70%
10 - 12 wins 25 67.57%
7 - 9 wins 7 18.92%
4 - 6 wins 1 2.70%
1 - 3 wins 1 2.70%
0 wins - Tank for Trevor 0 0%
Season won't be completed due to COVID-19 2 5.41%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #24  
Old 09-12-2020, 10:15 PM
Chaka's Avatar
Chaka Chaka is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 858
Thanks: 336
Thanked 666 Times in 285 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMugwump View Post
I like your methodology. I believe you are overrating the Packers and Steelers, and maybe underrating the Vikings (home opener...I know), but that's why they play the games.

FWIWIMPYO, I put no complete season due to Covid. If they play the whole slate, I think 10-12 wins because I think Rivers still has it.
You could very well be right. The Vikings will probably be favored in that game, assuming they beat GB this week, but its our first home game and I think we're better than many people think. The Steelers have beaten us so many times over the years that I'm gunshy about them, so I'll stick with my assessment there. The GB assessment may be low though. On the other hand, I feel I may have stretched a bit on NYJ. They always seem to play us well, so my 80% win prediction might be a bit optimistic.

For those predicting 12 wins, I hope you're right but I'd be hard pressed today to be able to increase the percentages enough to reach 12 wins under this type of analysis. That doesn't mean we won't get to 12 wins, on that (in my view) we need a bit of luck on our side.

EDIT: I hope you are wrong about COVID. My personal opinion is that we'll have a full season, but there will be outbreaks which will change the playing field abruptly (and dramatically) at times.

Last edited by Chaka; 09-12-2020 at 10:25 PM.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.