![]() |
|
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: How many wins? | |||
| 13 - 16 wins |
|
1 | 2.70% |
| 10 - 12 wins |
|
25 | 67.57% |
| 7 - 9 wins |
|
7 | 18.92% |
| 4 - 6 wins |
|
1 | 2.70% |
| 1 - 3 wins |
|
1 | 2.70% |
| 0 wins - Tank for Trevor |
|
0 | 0% |
| Season won't be completed due to COVID-19 |
|
2 | 5.41% |
| Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll | |||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I voted 10-12 but think it is more 8-10
|
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to omahacolt For This Useful Post: | ||
AlwaysSunnyinIndy (09-09-2020), Colts And Orioles (09-09-2020) | ||
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I really think they get 11 and win the division.
Of course I was optimistic about last year too. |
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nate505 For This Useful Post: | ||
AlwaysSunnyinIndy (09-09-2020), Colts And Orioles (01-04-2021) | ||
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Season won't be completed. There will be mass outbreaks and an nfl locker room in close quarters is the worst kind of conditions for it. NFL players will die for owners greed. Still gonna watch all the games though.
|
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flexo For This Useful Post: | ||
AlwaysSunnyinIndy (09-09-2020), Brylok (09-09-2020) | ||
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
For football reasons only, I picked 10-12 but that largely depends on Rivers productivity and staying healthy. Ultimately though, I don't think they'll play a full season due to covid-19. We shall see...
__________________
Soda's Picks Champion: 2014, 2016 |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Man let the shit go your fuckin killin me
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Well, half right at least
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to nate505 For This Useful Post: | ||
Colts And Orioles (01-04-2021) | ||
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
If not for the COVID game against Tenn, you would have been right. The timing there is why we did not win the division.
__________________
Keep your political crap out of a football forum! Nobody here gives a rat's a** |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Wish that was an option, I am feeling a tad pessimistic, so I went 7-9, but 8-10 feels better.
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
9-7
__________________
Go Colts! Stu |
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Glad to see that most people are fairly optimistic about the season.
I am guessing about 10 wins. Three games that jump out to me as probable losses are: vs Baltimore, at Tennessee and at Las Vegas. I don't like the Tennessee game because it is a Thursday night game and on the road. Additionally, the Colts have a tougher opponent the previous game (Colts play Baltimore while Tennessee plays Chicago in Nashville). I don't like the Vegas game because over the last decade the Colts have had a terrible record playing games out west. Even during the seasons when the Colts won 10 or 11 games, they would typically drop a game out west. I see another half dozen games that will be difficult - the other Tennessee game, both the Houston games, and a few of the better opponents. Of those six games, I figure the Colts will split them and go 3-3. |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|