ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 08-15-2020, 04:34 AM
Spike's Avatar
Spike Spike is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 8,366
Thanks: 9,757
Thanked 5,679 Times in 3,101 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rm1369 View Post
As a “leftist” I fully support your decision. Personally I’m proud of you for standing up for your belief that players should just shut up and entertain you. I’m sure you’ll be sorely missed.
Thanks, but I seriously doubt I will be missed. There are a lot of posters who left that were way better posters than me. I use to love sports, not anymore.

Having said that, I'm not going anywhere unless the moderators ban me. I just hope sports gets back to entertaining us and they quit using sports for their political agenda.
__________________
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spike For This Useful Post:
Ironshaft (08-15-2020), Racehorse (08-17-2020)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.