ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3  
Old 05-07-2020, 05:41 PM
Dam8610 Dam8610 is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 6,622
Thanks: 120
Thanked 2,274 Times in 1,280 Posts
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDFL Commish View Post
I was going to post today...floor Alshon Jefferey, ceiling Mike Evans/Vincent Jackson?
My player comps are always ceilings. I went with Evans because their builds and physical testing are remarkably similar and it felt less lazy than the Vincent Jackson comparison, which I feel like people are saying just because they're both big bodies and Rivers threw to Jackson and Reich coached him. I wanted to give a different name.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
i was wrong.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.