ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 04-25-2020, 09:52 AM
Thorgrim's Avatar
Thorgrim Thorgrim is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Satellite of Love
Posts: 3,810
Thanks: 667
Thanked 1,662 Times in 901 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc View Post
I’ll reserve judgment on Blackmon until I see him play.

Lol. Upon viewing some YouTube highlights, I realized that one of the highlights they showed of Pittman was him abusing Blackmon on a touchdown catch. Although, to be fair, I believe that was Blackmon’s 2nd game at safety.

Seems like a guy with good athleticism and average instincts.
Pittman is going to abuse many more safeties with his physical game.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thorgrim For This Useful Post:
Ironshaft (04-25-2020), Racehorse (04-25-2020)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.