ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-24-2020, 10:53 PM
Brylok's Avatar
Brylok Brylok is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 8,427
Thanks: 2,723
Thanked 3,807 Times in 2,270 Posts
Default

So I sit here waiting for 40 minutes, sitting thru ads and inane commentary and video packages about players and teams I care nothing about...and they skip right over the Colts pick. WTF? Fuck you ABC/ESPN! I'm out.
__________________
Soda's Picks Champion: 2014, 2016
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Brylok For This Useful Post:
Ironshaft (04-24-2020), Racehorse (04-24-2020), Spike (04-24-2020)
  #2  
Old 04-24-2020, 10:58 PM
YDFL Commish YDFL Commish is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Mt. Pleasant Wisconsin
Posts: 4,550
Thanks: 3,311
Thanked 3,508 Times in 1,868 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brylok View Post
so i sit here waiting for 40 minutes, sitting thru ads and inane commentary and video packages about players and teams i care nothing about...and they skip right over the colts pick. Wtf? Fuck you abc/espn! I'm out.
nfl network
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-25-2020, 09:43 AM
IndyNorm's Avatar
IndyNorm IndyNorm is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,794
Thanks: 1,760
Thanked 1,936 Times in 1,090 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brylok View Post
So I sit here waiting for 40 minutes, sitting thru ads and inane commentary and video packages about players and teams I care nothing about...and they skip right over the Colts pick. WTF? Fuck you ABC/ESPN! I'm out.
Which feed were you watching? I was watching the ESPN and they showed some highlights (which were really impressive BTW) and said that he started at CB for 2 years then switched to S and was all PAC 12 and 2nd team AA. Also, said he tore his ACL in the PAC 12 championship game. One of the commentators said that he was happy to see him drafted here b/c he's a really productive play maker and was concerned he'd drop b/c of his injury.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.