ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-24-2020, 05:25 PM
Dam8610 Dam8610 is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 6,622
Thanks: 120
Thanked 2,275 Times in 1,280 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brylok View Post
Hurts is intriguing to me. Y'all know wayyy more about this stuff than I do, but what I saw of him at bama and Oklahoma, Hurts looked pretty good.
My problem with Hurts is that his accuracy SUCKS. To me, accuracy is the most important trait of a QB. I also think it's a very good predictor of NFL QB success. Hurts doesn't have it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
i was wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-24-2020, 06:42 PM
Hoopsdoc Hoopsdoc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,486
Thanks: 899
Thanked 3,204 Times in 1,540 Posts
Default

I feel like they’ll take a quarterback at some point in this draft.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-24-2020, 07:06 PM
YDFL Commish YDFL Commish is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Mt. Pleasant Wisconsin
Posts: 4,550
Thanks: 3,311
Thanked 3,508 Times in 1,868 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc View Post
I feel like they’ll take a quarterback at some point in this draft.
I'm an OU fan and watched every game form Hurts last season. My take is that he's a tad better than Brissett as a passer and much more athletic. Sort of similar to Lamar Jackson, except Hurts is as strong as a horse.

Give him a year or two to develop and we could have something.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to YDFL Commish For This Useful Post:
smitty46953 (04-24-2020)
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.