![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
__________________
Keep your political crap out of a football forum! Nobody here gives a rat's a** |
| The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Racehorse For This Useful Post: | ||
Brylok (04-02-2020), ChoppedWood (04-02-2020), Dewey 5 (04-02-2020), IndyNorm (04-02-2020), JAFF (04-02-2020) | ||
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Perhaps we'll have a College Football 2020 and Madden 2020 simulation games on TV? I'm not sure they make the college football games anymore. I don't think I'd watch people play games anyway. I definitely won't watch "classic" old games full of the usual commercial breaks.
__________________
Soda's Picks Champion: 2014, 2016 |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
They’re actually having a nba E-tournament that Sabonis is participating in that’s being televised on ESPN Friday
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Like I said, it's going to suck. Suck bad.
__________________
Soda's Picks Champion: 2014, 2016 |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|