ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #15  
Old 03-21-2020, 08:41 PM
Dam8610 Dam8610 is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 6,622
Thanks: 120
Thanked 2,275 Times in 1,280 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironshaft View Post
Some of the free agents still on the market that I would like to see the Colts go after. Almost all of them would be 1 or 2 year “show me” type contracts since none of these guys are in their prime anymore (or never had a prime) but all of them could help.

As you can see, I really want a veteran NT next to DeForest Buckner with pushing Stewart back to quality depth behind the acquisition. A DT rotation of Buckner, Vet, Autry and Stewart would be pretty huge.

Clowney is a wish since I don’t think there is much of a chance we sign him and I still think a veteran WR would be a good thing even if we double dip on WR in the draft.
- DE Jadeveon Clowney, SEA, 27 years old
- WR Robby Anderson, NYJ, 27 years old
- DT Shelby Harris, DEN, 29 years old
- DT Maliek Collins, DAL, 25 years old
- WR Devin Funchess, IND, 26 years old

- NT Damon Harrison, DET, 31 years old

Who do you still wish the Colts would sign?
I'd be fine with any of the bolded. Another name I like that would be a buy low candidate is Tim Jernigan. When he's been healthy, he's been incredibly productive.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
i was wrong.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.