ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #10  
Old 03-11-2020, 03:40 PM
Chromeburn's Avatar
Chromeburn Chromeburn is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 5,561
Thanks: 1,478
Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,185 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1965southpaw View Post
I don't think we are going after Rivers....I think JMV's "colts insider" source is solid. I think it's more likely we use one of our 2nd Round picks and draft a "developmental" QB and start the season with JB. Whether we finish the season with JB is a function of Frank's QB whisperer prowess and Ballard's ability to find a diamond that others miss (a la the maniac). The thing that changes this scenario is if Tommy Terrific goes to Las Vegas (unlikely IMHO), then I think we get in on the Carr sweepstakes, but probably loose out to someone who doesn't care about getting value in contracts.

The rest of the draft is BPA with a focus on both lines....necessary depth....and a WR with a later pick.

I heard a national guy (forget who) say that Colts and Giants are the top suitors for Clowney.....I think the Giants will write a bigger check and get him if he hits the market.
Higher taxes in NY. But of course more endorsement opportunities probably offset those taxes.

JMV is usually pretty reliable. Kinda bummed they want to try Jacoby 2.0, I just don’t see the upside.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.