ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 03-07-2020, 11:19 AM
Chromeburn's Avatar
Chromeburn Chromeburn is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 5,570
Thanks: 1,480
Thanked 3,919 Times in 2,193 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
I can actually see the Colts drafting a RB to replace Mack since he's on his final yr of contact. And Irsay says no talks are in the works and that it was fake news they were working on it
I wondered about that too. Deandre Baker was comped to Mack. But I can’t see a high pick spent on one. I think they liked the guy the Raiders took last year. But I don’t see a dominant back in this draft. The LSU back intrigued me, I think he will drop some bc of his pedestrian 40 time. Burrow called him the best player on the team. But he isn’t a breakaway back like Mack.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.