![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
So now it your turn, concentrate and see if you can guess what I’m thinking now. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I keep forgetting that reading comprehension is not your strong suit. My bad.
__________________
Keep your political crap out of a football forum! Nobody here gives a rat's a** |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Nope not even close to what I was thinking. Check your own comprehension
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
If he can do that he is one bad ass mutha! |
| The Following User Says Thank You to Luck4Reich For This Useful Post: | ||
Coltsfever (02-27-2020) | ||
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
I know exactly what he was thinking. He was thinking that he got called out for mis-interpreting the context of my post (when I even quoted another post to make it in context) and then got pissed in response, so he lashed out which a moronic comment about being psychic. Psycho may be more like it.
__________________
Keep your political crap out of a football forum! Nobody here gives a rat's a** |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Luck4Reich For This Useful Post: | ||
Racehorse (02-28-2020) | ||
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|