ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #12  
Old 02-14-2020, 05:16 PM
Chromeburn's Avatar
Chromeburn Chromeburn is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 5,561
Thanks: 1,478
Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,185 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
I wouldn't trade that much capital to move up unless I was 100% sure about the guy I wanted. I would prefer to keep the three picks and hope to add enough pieces to make the QB choice less important. That is, if that position can be less important.
Well you don’t trade up for a guy you are luke warm on. Whoever they set there targets on i hope they go get him. Everyone wants to save those picks, but we will have more picks next year. I doubt the Chiefs or their fans regret trading up for Mahomes.

Last edited by Chromeburn; 02-14-2020 at 06:42 PM.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.