ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #14  
Old 02-13-2020, 07:52 AM
Racehorse's Avatar
Racehorse Racehorse is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: God's green Earth
Posts: 14,463
Thanks: 23,329
Thanked 5,989 Times in 3,411 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles View Post
o


If I may take the liberty of speaking for Hoopsdoc, I believe that he is implying that since Luck continued practicing with the team and did not make the decision to retire until right before the start of the 2019 season (late August), he has not physically, mentally, and emotionally had a full year off from football ...... for example, I remember when Randall Cunningham retired for one year immediately after the completion of the 1995 season, and then came back to play for the 1997 season after missing all of 1996 ...... but the difference is that Cunningham retired immediately after the 1995 season, so he subsequently was out of the game physically, mentally, and emotionally for a full year (unlike Luck, who retired at the very last minute prior to the start of the 2019 season.)


I'm not saying that I necessarily agree or disagree with Hoopsdoc's hypothesis, I'm simply explaining his logic on the matter ........ and if I am wrong in my presumption, my apologies to Hoopsdoc in advance.

o
That makes sense. I was thinking that he was saying that Luck HAD to wait until then.

On a side note, I had a dream last night that we were playing the Cheats. For some reason, my sonwas watching the Steelers, and I reminded him that the Colts were playing. we turned it over, and Luck was playing and we were kicking the tar out of them. No mention prior that he was playing, he just showed up and led the butt-kicking.
__________________
Keep your political crap out of a football forum! Nobody here gives a rat's a**
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.