![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Curious as to the logic here?
__________________
Keep your political crap out of a football forum! Nobody here gives a rat's a** |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
There isn't any. He goes an entire year without surgery and/or rehab. Oh yeah, he's going to come back and take another beating since he feels better.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm confused. You seem to be taking a crack at Hoopsdoc here by suggesting that there is no logical basis for his suggestion, but then in mocking him you point out one perfectly logical reason why Luck would come back as he theorized.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
He white knights Luck whenever possible. It's his thing
__________________
Soda's Picks Champion: 2014, 2016 |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Im old, so I have some experience. There are things I stopped doing because it was just too hard. I didnt have it in me, so I gave it up. He walked away from something he loved, and no one can be great at something unless they love it. He traded it in for something else. Something more important. Good for him. We should be happy for him. |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
I dont believe he took a beating the last year he played. We do have a pretty good Oline now. So saying he would come back to take another beating sounds silly.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|