ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #26  
Old 02-01-2020, 09:58 PM
albany ed albany ed is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Albany, NY
Posts: 2,134
Thanks: 338
Thanked 1,638 Times in 779 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck View Post
Thank you for your service!
You're welcome, but I hated it. After 3 years and 10 months, I was called into the office of the officer that handled re-enlistments. He looked at my service record and saw that I was married. He said to me "so Sarge, I see you're married, how does your wife like the Air Force? I replied "Sir, she hates it almost as much as I do" He replied, "I guess we have nothing more to discuss" - Copy that sir.
__________________
Hey, it's your world. I'm just gonna play in it for a while.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to albany ed For This Useful Post:
Puck (02-01-2020)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.