ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-01-2020, 08:15 PM
Puck's Avatar
Puck Puck is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Fort Wayne
Posts: 8,536
Thanks: 2,237
Thanked 3,411 Times in 1,687 Posts
Default

We are staying in. I would guess a few people may drop in but nothing planned. Ill watch the whole game, wife may or may not.

Mrs Puck is making her "best fucking wings in the world" Were prepping now. Have 40 full wings going into brine in a few. See the recipe thread is interested. Popcorn machine will be full, probably jam on guitar for a while to pass the time until kickoff, maybe get Mrs Puck to sing with me HA.

I'll be wearing my Reggie Jersey

I'll be drinking PBR, Rum/Diet and Bourbon. Mostly PBR . I love that shit
__________________
Gonna win it all.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-01-2020, 08:44 PM
CanuckColt CanuckColt is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Sault Ste Marie, Canada
Posts: 282
Thanks: 128
Thanked 77 Times in 49 Posts
Default

Meh! The game will be on. I'll watch parts of it here and there.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-01-2020, 11:04 PM
apballin apballin is offline
Doom -N- Gloom
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,572
Thanks: 2,881
Thanked 1,803 Times in 1,007 Posts
Default

Going to family members house it’ll be around 15 ppl there, wings from ale emporium, chips and queso, and I’ll be yelling at the tv hoping to win some $$ off a stupid ass superbowl bet I made
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to apballin For This Useful Post:
Puck (02-02-2020), smitty46953 (02-02-2020)
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.