ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #12  
Old 01-31-2020, 09:07 AM
Puck's Avatar
Puck Puck is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Fort Wayne
Posts: 8,539
Thanks: 2,239
Thanked 3,411 Times in 1,687 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitty46953 View Post
Post the rules, appears most went with score of game but I am game for all suggestions as long as you grade them. LOL
I’m thinking

Total points scored

Tie breakers
1. Wining team score
2. Total passing yards
3. Total rushing yards
4. Pick a number between I am 100. If it comes to that Haha

Doubt we’ll need all the tie breakers but just in case


Should be easy to grade. If this is good I’ll post it
__________________
Gonna win it all.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.