![]() |
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
11.52 yards per reception = Dwayne Allen (career) I would agree that the stats don't account for the differences between long and short passes. I don't know that I can agree that Fleener ran a ton of longer routes than Allen. Year / Allen's Avg YPC / Fleener's YPC 2012 / 11.6 / 10.8 2013 / xx.x / 11.7 2014 / 13.6 / 15.2 2015 / 06.8 / 09.1 I think lots and lots of folks remember Fleener from his 2014 season (15.2 avg, 8 TD) with a whopping 16 plays of 20+ yards and think that was his "standard." It was not; it was his best year as a pro. In 2012, Fleener had 5 plays of 20+ yards...Allen had 9 plays of 20+ yards In 2013, Flenner had 7 plays of 20+ yards...Allen had 1 plays of 20+ yards (his only catch of season) In 2015, Fleener had 4 plays of 20+ yards...Allen had 3 plays of 20+ yards Perception is that Fleener made a LOT more long catches then Allen. Reality is that they are pretty darn even in terms of long plays (excepting 2014) and overall average yards per catch. Cheers,
__________________
============== Thad The future is so bright; I gotta triple up! ![]() ![]()
|
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|