![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
For now, I'll roll with:
SATURDAY Houston Texans New England Patriots San Francisco 49ers
__________________
Hey, it's your world. I'm just gonna play in it for a while.
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Houston Texans
New England Patriots San Francisco 49ers Indianapolis Colts Miami Dolphins Pittsburgh Steelers Washington Redskins Baltimore Ravens Jacksonville Jaguars New Orleans Saints Oakland Raiders Denver Broncos Seattle Seahawks Philadelphia Eagles Kansas City Chiefs Minnesota Vikings
__________________
** 2017 Premier league champion ** "I want to dominate all my opponents, and take their will away to play the game, by each play, and finishing them past the whistle." |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Indianapolis Colts Miami Dolphins Steelers (making this switch at 12:31 EST) Washington Redskins Baltimore Ravens Atlanta Falcons New Orleans Saints Oakland Raiders Denver Broncos Seattle Seahawks Philadelphia Eagles Kansas City Chiefs MONDAY Minnesota Vikings
__________________
Hey, it's your world. I'm just gonna play in it for a while.
Last edited by albany ed; 12-22-2019 at 01:32 PM. |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|