![]() |
|
|
#22
|
|||
|
|||
|
It cracks me up that the patriots have shit their own bed on this. If they aren't punished, the NFL looks weak. If they are punished it's the Patriots being persecuted for winning.
Who on the patriots organization thought it was a good idea to have camera guys in Patriots gear In the pressbox of their next opponent? If you give them the benefit of the doubt (I dont), you have to therefore believe that they are just completely fucking stupid (which I don't). As far as punishment goes, how about what they slapped Burfict with for the hit on Jack Doyle. His past behavior changed that from a fine to the end of his season. Spygate: a 1st and $750k DeflateGate: a 1st, a 4th $1 million fine and Brady suspended 4 games Spygate II: 1st, 2nd, 4th, $2 million
__________________
** 2017 Premier league champion ** "I want to dominate all my opponents, and take their will away to play the game, by each play, and finishing them past the whistle." |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|