ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 12-03-2019, 11:29 AM
Maniac's Avatar
Maniac Maniac is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Home
Posts: 1,772
Thanks: 782
Thanked 1,304 Times in 712 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rm1369 View Post
Overall I agree that Ballard needs to spend money and I didn’t particularly like the Funchess signing because it was only for one year. However, I’m actually hoping Funchess is back next year. Whatever the team saw in him hasn’t went away because of a broken collarbone. They still need to add more talent via the draft (preferably) or free agency, but ideally that’s in addition to Funchess returning, a healthy TY, and a healthy Paris Campbell. I could see Funchess bailing though. He signed thinking Luck was the QB and he wanted to maximize his future earnings. Not sure the current QB situation has the same potential for him.
I'm fine with him returning if they want to bring him back, as long as they aren't relying on him to be the #2 WR
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.