ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #16  
Old 12-02-2019, 02:13 PM
Indiana V2's Avatar
Indiana V2 Indiana V2 is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Goshen, IN
Posts: 5,630
Thanks: 858
Thanked 414 Times in 270 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasperhobbs View Post
Players that won't be back

Ebron - Not worthy of a deal and some team will overpay for him.

Funchess -Really didn't have a chance to show what he can do but I think he moves on.

Sheard- last year of contract I believe. Maybe he will come back on a 1 year deal

Constanzo - I hope is back but I suspect some team will pay more than the Colts want to pay for a player his age.

T.Y Hilton - Colts may move on from him and go with a high pick from the draft.


Draft needs

Wide receivers and another Tight end
Right tackle as I think Braden Smith is better suited at guard and would replace Glowinski who is better off as a backup

Defensive line- Edge rusher and defensive tackle
Linebacker but not a glaring need.
Secondary. Mock drafts have the colts taking a corner and safety but I think they are ok there.
Kicker- without a doubt a need
QB - I am not sold on Brissett
Are you Ryan Grigson?
__________________
Irsay and Ballard got the Reich guy!
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.