ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #12  
Old 11-24-2019, 11:24 AM
albany ed albany ed is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Albany, NY
Posts: 2,157
Thanks: 340
Thanked 1,657 Times in 789 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromeburn View Post
We’ve been spoiled by good QB play over the years. But injuries happen, it’s part of the league. Houston had injuries too. I saw a fundamental problem with Brisset pulling the trigger. He holds the ball too long. With this oline he should get the ball out faster. I don’t know if it’s a diagnosis problem that he can’t seem to find the right guy to throw to, but I bet he holds the ball longer than anyone. That last drive was pretty bad. I don’t think it’s physical, I think it’s in his head. He was doing this when we were healthy also. He takes too long to read coverage.
I agree he takes too long, that's why Reich has a short passing game. So I ask the wannabe experts, is this a fixable flaw?
__________________
Hey, it's your world. I'm just gonna play in it for a while.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to albany ed For This Useful Post:
JAFF (11-24-2019)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.