ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 11-22-2019, 04:10 PM
albany ed albany ed is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Albany, NY
Posts: 2,134
Thanks: 338
Thanked 1,638 Times in 779 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldcolt View Post
I agree with you. Question, do you think it is wise to go forward with Brissett and build a team around him that can win or would you go all in for a new quarterback? I think Ballard is not going to use a whole lot of draft picks to move up for a qb. I think that is wise as most of the 'can't miss' guys actually miss. It is a tough decision as I think it is clear that Brissett cannot carry a team like our last qb could (but not many could) However I do think he is good enough if surrounded by a great defense and more play makers on offense to win.
I think the jury is still out on Brissett. Right now, he's the best we've got, but IMO, that doesn't say much. I wouldn't go all in to get one of the top three QBs, but if Ballard saw something in a QB worth taking in the first or second round, I hope he goes for it.
__________________
Hey, it's your world. I'm just gonna play in it for a while.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to albany ed For This Useful Post:
Colts And Orioles (11-22-2019), Oldcolt (11-22-2019)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.