ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 11-22-2019, 12:23 AM
ChoppedWood ChoppedWood is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 3,618
Thanks: 4,673
Thanked 3,114 Times in 1,719 Posts
Default

I thought we did some really stupid shit in this game, a lot of very questionable clock shit, stuff that is not characteristic of Reich.

The losses to the Steelers and the Dolphins made this a MUST game and frankly, it felt like Frank had a very tentative approach and coddled some guys too much with too much worry about the short week. Overall I think he takes a hyper conservative approach, in some respects the new "load management" approach we see in the NFL aimed at having fresh legs for the stretch run- and I think there's some solid logic in that - to a limit. At some point you gotta fucking just go get it and to me, I don't see a team that looks like they have that mentality.

I doubt we make the playoffs and that's a shame because we SHOULD be in the playoffs with this roster. This really feels like a year wasted now...
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ChoppedWood For This Useful Post:
Big Smooth (11-22-2019), Luck4Reich (11-22-2019), rm1369 (11-22-2019), Spike (11-22-2019)
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.