ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum   ColtFreaks.com Home Page

Go Back   ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum > Indianapolis Colts Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-20-2019, 07:46 PM
Oldcolt Oldcolt is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,855
Thanks: 3,127
Thanked 3,120 Times in 1,433 Posts
Default

Wrong forum. But to deny that racism doesn't pervade this country is crazy, Indiana included.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oldcolt For This Useful Post:
Butter (11-20-2019), Colts And Orioles (11-20-2019), omahacolt (11-20-2019)
  #2  
Old 11-20-2019, 08:52 PM
TheMugwump's Avatar
TheMugwump TheMugwump is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 2,403
Thanks: 2,028
Thanked 2,207 Times in 1,231 Posts
Default

2019+ Jacoby > 2019+ Cam
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheMugwump For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (11-20-2019)
  #3  
Old 11-20-2019, 09:02 PM
Racehorse's Avatar
Racehorse Racehorse is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: God's green Earth
Posts: 14,453
Thanks: 23,278
Thanked 5,982 Times in 3,406 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldcolt View Post
Wrong forum. But to deny that racism doesn't pervade this country is crazy, Indiana included.
I live in the South, and I will say there is far less racism here than what I recall from my years in Indiana, but that was a couple of decades ago, so it could just be that many of the racists have died off.
__________________
Keep your political crap out of a football forum! Nobody here gives a rat's a**
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-21-2019, 08:51 AM
omahacolt's Avatar
omahacolt omahacolt is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 8,702
Thanks: 1,726
Thanked 4,948 Times in 2,021 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
I live in the South, and I will say there is far less racism here than what I recall from my years in Indiana, but that was a couple of decades ago, so it could just be that many of the racists have died off.
I meet a lot of proud, vocal racists here in North Carolina. It was a bit eye opening and to be honest. Didn’t see that in Nebraska. Although there aren’t many minorities there in comparison
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-21-2019, 03:43 PM
Chromeburn's Avatar
Chromeburn Chromeburn is online now
Post whore
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 5,562
Thanks: 1,478
Thanked 3,904 Times in 2,186 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
I meet a lot of proud, vocal racists here in North Carolina. It was a bit eye opening and to be honest. Didn’t see that in Nebraska. Although there aren’t many minorities there in comparison
Didn't the klan start in North Carolina. I remember seeing some map and membership was highest in that state and still have a huge amount of rascists.

And Racehorse, I live in Florida part of the year and the south is still fucking rascist. It might be less than it was simply because people move around the country and you get exposed to new ideas. But when compared to a lot of the country it's still pretty racist.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-21-2019, 05:45 PM
Racehorse's Avatar
Racehorse Racehorse is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: God's green Earth
Posts: 14,453
Thanks: 23,278
Thanked 5,982 Times in 3,406 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromeburn View Post
Didn't the klan start in North Carolina. I remember seeing some map and membership was highest in that state and still have a huge amount of rascists.

And Racehorse, I live in Florida part of the year and the south is still fucking rascist. It might be less than it was simply because people move around the country and you get exposed to new ideas. But when compared to a lot of the country it's still pretty racist.
I wouldn’t disagree, but I am saying there are as many racists in the North as there are in the South.
__________________
Keep your political crap out of a football forum! Nobody here gives a rat's a**
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-22-2019, 10:39 AM
Chromeburn's Avatar
Chromeburn Chromeburn is online now
Post whore
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 5,562
Thanks: 1,478
Thanked 3,904 Times in 2,186 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
I wouldn’t disagree, but I am saying there are as many racists in the North as there are in the South.
Yeah they're everywhere, I find it a bit more open in the south.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-21-2019, 05:59 PM
Puck's Avatar
Puck Puck is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Fort Wayne
Posts: 8,536
Thanks: 2,237
Thanked 3,411 Times in 1,687 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromeburn View Post
Didn't the klan start in North Carolina. I remember seeing some map and membership was highest in that state and still have a huge amount of rascists.

And Racehorse, I live in Florida part of the year and the south is still fucking rascist. It might be less than it was simply because people move around the country and you get exposed to new ideas. But when compared to a lot of the country it's still pretty racist.
Nope . Tennessee
__________________
Gonna win it all.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Puck For This Useful Post:
Chromeburn (11-22-2019), Colts And Orioles (11-22-2019)
  #9  
Old 11-21-2019, 07:52 PM
JAFF JAFF is offline
Post whore
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Indiana
Posts: 5,056
Thanks: 2,384
Thanked 2,516 Times in 1,415 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
I meet a lot of proud, vocal racists here in North Carolina. It was a bit eye opening and to be honest. Didn’t see that in Nebraska. Although there aren’t many minorities there in comparison
There are minorities in Nebraska, the Dakotas, Wyoming and Montana. You wouldn't have seen them, there isn't a reservation near the eastern Nebraska. And there is racisim in the west when it comes to them.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-22-2019, 12:49 AM
CanuckColt CanuckColt is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Sault Ste Marie, Canada
Posts: 282
Thanks: 128
Thanked 77 Times in 49 Posts
Default

Geez guys, enough of all the racist talk...I thought this was a football forum.
As for Cam, it would be a step backwards for this team. Let's just have Ballard sell out his draft picks and get a one of the top QBs and move forward. Maybe we can get a draft pick for Brissett...who knows.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CanuckColt For This Useful Post:
smitty46953 (11-29-2019)
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.